Today 50 day charter catamarans Ocean Voyager are operating in the 4 corners of the world. The brand that exists since already 30 years has developed a wide range of day charter catamarans in which professionals realize a profitable investment by organizing day cruises of different types.
Thus the 53 feet day-charter catamaran is the ideal choice for operations in short-season destinations. She can welcome from 20 to 50 passengers. The 64 feet model is a polyvalent sailing boat that offers first-class comfort for beach clubbers and excursion up to 90 passengers. And the flagship of the brand is the 78 feet that embodies cachet and modernity and can welcome up to 150 passengers. To complete its offer, Ocean Voyager has recently developed a beautiful smaller model, a 40 feet vessel fully equipped and designed to properly accommodate up to 35 passengers while complying with the most demanding regulations in the world.
An Ocean Voyager is a real beach club at sea as these stylish catamarans are equipped with comfortable daybeds, watersports equipment’s, a kitchen and a bar to offer sushis, tapas, fine Champagnes, cocktails and spirits… to your guests. Ocean Voyager is the best range of catamaran for day cruises
Various lucrative day cruises can be proposed on Ocean Voyager’s catamarans:
- Lunch and dinner cruises: It can be organized daily, 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the evening from 50 to 180 € per person.
- Private trips: Weddings, birthdays, bachelorette parties, honeymoons can be charged at 1 000 € for a half-day for the boat.
- Corporate & MICE events, team building, product launches can be organised for half and full-day events charged at 1 000 – 2 000 € per day for the boat.
- Relaxed sunset cruises: Serving an aperitive with snacks it is ideal for couples, families, or friends from 30 – 60 € per person.
- Party cruise: A 6 hours cruise from 6 pm to midnight with DJ, diner and drinks included. Special themes can be organized such as karaoke or disguise. Dancing will be the main activity of the guests. This is a revenue of 40 to 110 € per person.
- Island hoping: A full day cruise of 8 hours that takes the guest around their hotel to see the most beautiful beach and surrounding island. Lunch, drinks and snacks included for 80 to 150 € per person.
- Snorkeling, paddle boarding: A 3 hours cruise to a full day at sea from 30 – 100 € per person.
- 2 hours discovery cruise : This very short trip is a first experience at sea for some guests. They get the chance to have their first sailing feeling and might go again for a longer trip later during their stay.
- Whale & dolphin watching: The flybridge of the larger units (lounge version) offers a fantastic viewpoint for whale watching cruises and nature excursions. It is ideal for families and couples with a morning departures with breakfast, 3 to 6 hours at sea from 30 to 60 € per person.